Mixed material, plastic, aluminium
Filtration to 250 microns
The hinge belt removes the chips in the same way as a normal hinge belt conveyor but the use of filter boxes ensures that all chips greater than 250µ in size cannot pass into the coolant tank. This revolutionary design ensures minimal floor space is utilized while still covering a wide range of applications and filtration needs.
The filter boxes provide particle free coolant to 250µ for the most demanding applications. This filtration extends the coolant and tooling life for cost saving operation. Each filter box is automatically cleaned whilst the conveyor is operating.
The number of filter boxes required is related to the machine flow rate, assuring coolant flow and optimal filtration.
Benefits of the Turbo MH250
- Self cleaning filtration to 250 Micron
- Very small footprint (same as a standard conveyor)
- Flexible design for various flow rates
- Handles any chip shape (long and small)
- Handles any material
- Attractive price
- Fits to most standard machine coolant tanks
- Robust construction